Details about FICA Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship, 2017
FICA Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Curatorial/Knowledge . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art (FICA) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees, local accommodation, return flight to India, visa expenses and basic living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian students.
- Deadline: 10 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees, local accommodation, return flight to India, visa expenses and basic living expenses
The Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art (FICA), in partnership with Goldsmiths, University of London and The Raza Foundation is offering FICA Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship, 2017 to Indian students who wish to M.Res in Curatorial/Knowledge program at Goldsmiths at September 2017.
- Applicants of FICA Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship, 2017 must be under 40 years of age.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens and be residing in India at the time of application.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized Indian university is required while those who pursued their undergraduate degree in countries other than India must have resided in India for at least 2 years.
- Candidates who have completed or are currently pursuing a postgraduate degree outside India are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants who have been granted Inlaks overseas scholarships or other funding opportunities from Inlaks previously are ineligible.
- The scholarship is applicable only for the M.Res program at Goldsmiths.
- Candidates applying for FICA Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship, 2017 should seek admission at the University, once they are selected.
- Application form
- Personal statement in one page
- Proposal for M.Res. Research Project in one page
- 2 samples of writings (published writings will be preferred)
- Contact details of 2 referees