Details about Fessenden-Trott Scholarship
Fessenden-Trott Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All disciplines are eligible. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Universities Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $9,000 CAD . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canadian nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $9,000 CAD
Eligibility criteria for the Fessenden-Trott Scholarship:
- Scholarships are open to permanent Canadian citizens.
- Applicant must be studying in Canadian educational institution which is affiliated to Universities Canada.
- Applicants must be enrolled for a full-time bachelor's degree and entering the second year of study.
- Candidates must complete their first year of bachelor degree by the deadline date of June 15th in the year of the application.
- Nominations for the scholarships in 2016 will be accepted from universities in the Atlantic provinces.
- Each university can nominate only one applicant.
- Applicants must submit completed application form.
- Applicants are required to submit an official transcript of the first year results.
- The transcript is accepted only if they have the necessary seal and signature of the institution.
- Photocopies or electronic transcripts are not acceptable.
- Two signed reference letters from separate individuals must be submitted along with their contact details.
- An essay limited to 250 words describing any extracurricular activities or community involvement over the past five years.
- Signed nomination form must be submitted.
Duration and Value of the Fessenden-Trott Scholarship:
- The term of the scholarship is up to three whole years.
- The value of the award is $9,000 CAD for candidates who have completed their first year of bachelor degree program by the deadline date.
- Applicants who have previously undertaken postsecondary studies will not be eligible for the scholarship.