Details about Faculty of Philosophy Master's Excellence Scholarship at Laval University 2023
Faculty of Philosophy Master's Excellence Scholarship at Laval University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Philosophy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $7,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canada nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $7,500
Encourage students who are undertaking or have undertaken master's studies at the Faculty of Philosophy at Université Laval.
Eligibility for the Faculty of Philosophy Master's Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must undertake or have undertaken master's studies at the Faculty of Philosophy in the winter, summer or fall of the current calendar year.
- Candidates must be registered full-time (or be deemed full-time according to the MEES) in the master's program at the Faculty of Philosophy at the time the scholarship takes effect.
- Students should have a program average of 3.67 or more out of 4.33.
- Candidates must not hold any other major scholarship (CRSH, FQRSC, etc.) or another which, combined with this one, would be equivalent to this level of scholarship.
The excellence of the academic record is the main criterion considered for obtaining these scholarships.
- A brief cover letter.
- A description of the subject or area of research targeted, of 20 lines maximum (in Times 12 or the equivalent). If known, the name of the prospective or chosen research supervisor.
- An official transcript showing undergraduate academic results.
- An up-to-date resume.