Details about Faculty Of Law Essay Scholarship
Faculty Of Law Essay Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto $4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto $4,000
- Be registered full-time in the master's (essay or dissertation) or doctorate in law during the fall 2022 semester (12 credits)
- Have completed their education, including the dissertation project presentation workshop OR the prospective exam for doctoral candidates
- Be at the stage of writing the essay, dissertation, or thesis.
Submission of the file
The file must contain:
- The duly completed application form, including the list of sources of funding and remuneration obtained during the last school year;
- Your final transcript of marks for the baccalaureate or license (if at the second cycle) and at the master's or master's (if at the doctorate) level, as well as your most recent transcript from Université Laval;
- A letter of about a page and a half to present the subject of your research project, explain its interest and propose a timetable for the progress of the work.
- A summary financial estimate (budget) stating, where applicable, additional or planned sources of funding;
- Your curriculum vitae.
- Submission of the file:
- Complete files must be sent by email before October 2, 2022, to Bourses@fd.ulaval.ca.
- Please indicate in the subject line "Application for the Writing Fellowship - Fall 2022".
- Any file that is incomplete or received after the period indicated as the deadline will be rejected.
- It is strongly recommended that documents be converted to PDF format, grouped and compressed when sending.
- The Faculty will only communicate with the selected person at the end of the evaluation process.