Details about Faculty of Business Country Bursary
Faculty of Business Country Bursary is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Wollongong and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 20% Tuition Fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all mentioned nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 20% Tuition Fee
Faculty of Business Country Bursary offered by the University of Wollongong for students planning to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is 20% Tuition fee.
- Applicant must hold eligible citizenship at the time of application
- Applicant must have applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate course within the Faculty of Business in 2020 and beyond.
- If a student holds an academic package offer, the bursary will also be applied to the other academic course within the package.
- Students can only receive one scholarship, sponsorship or bursary for the same course from the university
- For Undergraduate degree- applicant must be Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Vietnamese and Bangladeshi citizens.
- For Postgraduate degree- applicant must be Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Kenyan, Argentinan, Bolivian, Brazilian, Cambodian, Chilean, Colombian, Ecuadorian, Ghanaian, Guyanese, Indonesian, Iranian, Mongolian, Myanmarese, Nigerian, Paraguayan, Peruvian, Surinamese, Thai, Turkish, Uruguayan, Venezuelan, and Zimbabwean citizens
To apply for Faculty of Business Country Bursary there is no separate application process, candidates applying for the course will be considered directly.