Details about F.G Mogae Scholarship, Barclays Bank
F.G Mogae Scholarship, Barclays Bank is offered for Masters degree in the field of Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Law, Marketing, Mathematics and Business Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by UK Bank and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to Botswana nationals.
- F.G Mogae Scholarship is open to citizens of Botswana.
- Applicants who are enrolled or intends to enroll for a Masters degree on a full-time basis are eligible.
- Candidates who are physically challenged are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who fall within the top 20% of her/his respective class in the final two years of undergraduate studies will be considered.
- He/She must have secured an overall aggregate pass rate of 75%.
- Applicants must have a clean criminal record.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic merit.
- Applicants grades, GPA and class rank are taken into consideration.
- Candidates financial needs are considered.
- Applicants participation in extracurricular activities and involvement in the community will be taken into account.
- Applicants personal attributes are assessed.
- Applicants must submit a completed application form.
- Must provide a police clearance certificate.
- Applicants must provide three letters of reference.
- A motivation letter must be submitted.
- Financial information summary is required.
- Academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Must submit an Acceptance Letter from an institution of Higher Learning.