Details about Exeter International Excellence Scholarship 2022
Exeter International Excellence Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Exeter and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto full tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than the UK).
- Deadline: 22 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto full tuition fees
- The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to International applicants for postgraduate research.
- Postgraduate Taught Global Excellence Scholarships have been created to support students wishing to develop their academic potential and contribute to our thriving University community of students and staff from over 170 countries.
- Global Excellence Scholarships recognize high academic achievement and assist scholars in accessing our exceptional teaching and learning, whilst taking advantage of all that University life offers to support their ambitions for the future.
- A range of full, £10,000, and £5,000 scholarships are on offer.
You can apply for one of these scholarships if you:
- Are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees in 2022/23); and already hold an offer for an eligible Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2022.
- If you are yet to make your Master's program application then please visit our Postgraduate taught study pages for September 2022 entry.
Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree. See our Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.