Details about Evonik Foundation Scholarship 2020
Evonik Foundation Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc, Diploma degree in the field of All fields are eligible. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Evonik Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 12 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the applicant
Eligibility for Evonik Foundation Scholarship 2020:
- The scholarship is provided to fund the students preparing doctoral, diploma and master’s theses.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration and the candidates should have contributed with their extraordinary research projects.
- The number of scholarships available is 5 to 10 scholarships per year.
Duration of Evonik Stiftung Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2020:
- The scholarship is provided for 6 months for Diploma or Bachelor's/Master's theses.
- Six months for the semester abroad.
- Two years for doctoral theses. The scholarship can also be renewed.
- One post-doctoral studies.
Value of Evonik Foundation Scholarship 2020:
- Diploma and master theses: six months, 250-600 euros / month
- Doctorates: two years (option to extend), 1,400 euros / month
- In addition, applications can be made to purchase specialist literature and to attend scientific conferences.
- Post-doc studies: one year, funding is decided on a case-by-case basis
Deadline for Evonik Foundation Scholarship 2020:
- The last date to submit the summary required for Evonik Foundation Scholarship 2020 is 12th February 2020.
- The remaining documents must be submitted by 28th February 2020.