Details about European, Public and International Law PhD Studentship 2020
European, Public and International Law PhD Studentship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
Eligibility for European, Public and International Law PhD Studentship 2020:
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Have obtained their degree (Masters for PhD position; PhD for senior research position) at the time of the application or demonstrate convincingly that they will have that degree in hand by 1 September 2020;
- Demonstrate prior familiarity with the African Court of Human and People’s Rights;
- Have a deep interest in the study of power and society;
- Be fluent in English as their main working language;
- Be in a position to spend periods of time abroad to conduct twice 3-month-long fieldwork and to participate in international conferences.
Requirements for European, Public and International Law PhD Studentship 2020:
- A cover letter (double-space, font 12, maximum four pages) outlining why you wish to be part of the DISSECT research project, what you would bring to it and, if you wish, any preliminary idea as to how you would conduct your part of the project;
- A detailed CV (including publication list if available);
- Your degree(s), including transcripts - if these documents are in a language other than English or one of our three national languages (Dutch, French or German), please add a translation into one of the aforementioned languages;
- Two letters of recommendation, and
- A writing sample on a related topic (10.000 words maximum, in English, ideally an academic or research paper).