Details about EU Marie-Curie PhD Studentships In Collaboration With MedImmune, 2017
EU Marie-Curie PhD Studentships In Collaboration With MedImmune, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Directed Protein Evolution for Synthetic Biology and Bio catalysis. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, €44896.96 p/a, mobility allowance €7200 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 19 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, €44896.96 p/a, mobility allowance €7200
- The University of Cambridge is offering Ph.D. studentships in Directed Protein Evolution for Synthetic Biology and Biocatalysis.
- The successful candidates should work in MedImmune and in the Biochemistry Department at the University of Cambridge.
- The project aims to use protease promiscuity to design novel therapeutics.
- The applicants for EU Marie-Curie Ph.D. Studentships in collaboration with MedImmune, 2017 should have first or upper second class degree in the fields of chemistry, biotechnology, biochemistry or a related field.
- The candidates with skills in directed evolution, protein engineering, and kinetic and chemical analysis of enzyme mechanisms and familiarity with molecular biology techniques like preparation and handling of DNA libraries, phage or ribosome display, DNA manipulation, and cloning are highly preferred.
- The applicants for EU Marie-Curie Ph.D. Studentships in collaboration with MedImmune, 2017 should a curriculum vitae including relevant practical experience and exam marks and a cover letter with a description of applicant's research interests.
- The candidates should also submit names and e-mail addresses of two referees who should be known from applicant's research or course work.
- The recipients of EU Marie-Curie Ph.D. Studentships in collaboration with MedImmune, 2017 get €44896.96 per year and mobility allowance of €7200.