Details about Estonian Government International Scholarships, 2017
Estonian Government International Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Eligible courses offered by Tallinn University? and University of Tartu?. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by Republic of Estonia Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 500 EUR of the course fee + 25 EUR per day for 28 days max . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except Estonia).
Estonian Government International Scholarships, 2017 are open for international students, researchers and academic staff and are provided to support participation in summer courses.
- Candidates applying for Estonian Government International Scholarships, 2017 must have been studying at a university for a minimum of one year by the time of application.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or doctoral students actively involved in their studies at foreign universities are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship recipients must reside in Estonia for the complete scholarship duration once the payment starts.
- Applicants are required to pre-register for the course before applying for the scholarship.
The applicants of Estonian Government International Scholarships, 2017 are required to submit the following documents in English or Estonian language:
- Motivation letter
- Transcripts from home university
- Proof of admission from Estonian higher education institutions (or)
- Confirmation of submission of documents required for admission
- Proof of admission from organizing institution
- Proof of enrolment at home university with information of level of study, normal period of studies and progress towards the degree
- Copy of passport/ ID card