Details about Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Scholarship 2023
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Scholarship 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering & Physical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + maintenance grant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: University of Kent
- Deadline: 05 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + maintenance grant
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Scholarship is offered by the University of Kent to all Home and International applicants who are willing to pursue a Doctoral at the University in Engineering and Physical Sciences. The University of Kent is pleased to offer EPSRC studentships starting in September 2023.
Eligibility for the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Scholarship:
- Applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a first or upper second-class honours degree in a relevant subject, and ideally a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- The studentships are open to Home and Overseas (including EU) students. The number of international studentships awarded per cohort is capped by UKRI at 30%.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
Value of the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Scholarship:
This scholarship offers tuition fees and an annual maintenance grant of £17,668.