Details about Emeritus Fellowship - 2021
Emeritus Fellowship - 2021 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University Grants Commission and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to 50,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of India.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to 50,000
Emeritus fellowship is an oppurtunity provided by the Government of India to fund highly qualified and experienced, superannuated teachers of recognized universities/ colleges/institutions.
Eligibility criteria for the Emeritus fellowship - 2021:
- The eligibility will be based on the quality of research and published work contributed by the teacher in his/her service career.
- The awardee (superannuated) can work under this scheme with a well defined time bound action plan upto the age of 70 years or upto two years (non-extendable) of the award whichever is earlier.
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme.
- The reservation shall be followed as per the Govt. of India norms.
Value of the Emeritus fellowship - 2021:
- Successful applicants will receive Honorarium of Rs. 31,000/- p.m. for two years (non-extendable).
- Contingency grant (non-lapsable) of Rs. 50,000/- p.a. towards secretarial assistance, travel within the country connected with the research project, stationery, postage, consumables, books and journals and equipments.