Details about Elizabeth Pearse Music Scholarship
Elizabeth Pearse Music Scholarship is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Music as specialized area of study . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by James Cook University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia and New Zealand.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $8,000
Elizabeth Pearse Music Scholarship offered by James Cook University for domestic students planning to pursue their masters or Ph.D. in music. The value of the scholarship is $8,000 paid in two installments for study period 1 and study period 2
- Applicant must be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Must be applying for a fulltime Ph.D. or Master of philosophy with music as their specialization
along with the application form, the following must be submitted-
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae,
- Outline of the research proposal.
- A certified copy of their academic record
- any other supporting documentation
To apply for the Elizabeth Pearse Music Scholarship applicant must complete the online application along with the supporting document by the deadline 30th September 2019.
The selection will be on the basis of previous study GPA, quality of research proposal, two letters of recommendation, any other criterion the selection committee deems appropriate.
The recipient must maintain Satisfactory progress reports after the commencement of the course.