Details about Eiffel scholarship program of excellence 2023
Eiffel scholarship program of excellence 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Science and techniques, Science and engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by CampusFrance and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €1,181 + €1,700 (for different courses) . This scholarship is open for: Open to developing nationals.
- Deadline: 10 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €1,181 + €1,700 (for different courses)
The Eiffel scholarship program of excellence 2023 is offered by Campus France to French higher education institutions and for individual students who are interested to participate in the Eiffel program. The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their master's and Ph.D. programs.
Eligibility for the Eiffel scholarship program of excellence 2023 :
- For the master's level, applicants must be up to 25 years old from developing nations.
- For the PhD level, applicants must be up to 30 years old and from developing and industrialized nations.
- If you are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program then you need to contact Campus France for the application files.
- If you are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program then you must have received an email regarding the application files. In case you didn't receive it, contact Campus France.
- Eiffel scholarships are available for these particular subjects :
- Biology and health
- Ecological transition
- Mathematics and digital
- Science and Engineering
- History, French language, and civilization
- Law and political sciences
- Economics and management
- A maximum of 12 months for awardees entering the second year of a master’s program (M2)
- A maximum of 24 months for awardees entering the first year of a master’s program (M1)
- A maximum of 36 months for awardees entering an engineering program.
- The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a maximum of 12 months in France for a Ph.D.
- The Eiffel Program is reserved for non-French nationals. Candidates with two nationalities of which one is French are not eligible.
- Only applications submitted by French educational institutions will be accepted, Applications from any other source shall not be considered.
- Applicants who have already been awarded another French government scholarship will not be accepted.
Value of the Eiffel scholarship program of excellence 2023 :
€1,181 + €1,700 (for different courses). No tuition fee.
10th January 2023