Details about EHRI Fellowships Call 2016-2018
EHRI Fellowships Call 2016-2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Holocaust Studies . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by The European Holocaust Research infrastructure (EHRI) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Covers expenses like housing, travelling etc . This scholarship is open for: FP7 member (the EU-28).
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: The European Holocaust Research infrastructure (EHRI)
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Covers expenses like housing, travelling etc
- The applicants should submit the completed application form.
- A curriculum vitae (maximum of 2 pages) should be attached.
- Candidates should submit a detailed research proposal in a maximum of 1,500 words .
- A letter of recommendation should also be attached from a reputable academic.
- A letter of recommendation should include evaluation of the applicant’s proposed research as well as the overall quality of the applicant’s work. Applicants are asked to submit the letter by email as a scan (including the recommenders signature and letterhead) with the application or directly by the recommender.
- The successful applicants of EHRI Fellowship will receive a stipend for housing and living expenses.
- Candidates will also receive travel expenses to and from the inviting institution.