Details about EDUFI Fellowships, 2019
EDUFI Fellowships, 2019 is offered for PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Finnish National Board of Education and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1500 euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the Finnish.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1500 euros
Eligibility for EDUFI Fellowships, 2019:
- EDUFI Fellowships, 2019 are open to researchers and young doctoral level students of any discipline from across the world.
- Postdoctoral or masters level students are ineligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Applicants for EDUFI Fellowships, 2019 should doctoral level students who will be doing their Doctorate or Double Doctorate at a university in Finland.
- Visiting doctoral level students and researchers doing their Doctorate degree at some foreign university might be eligible provided the host institution/university in Finland provides excellent grounds for such applications.
- Candidates of all nationalities can apply but applicants from Russia, China, India, Chile, Brazil and North America will be given emphasis.
- Doctoral students/researchers residing in Finland for whom the Finnish universities can apply for the fellowship must not have resided in Finland for more than a year before applying for the fellowship.
The applications of EDUFI Fellowships, 2019 must include the following documents:
- A motivation letter in max 1 page from the applicant (the hosting university)
- Research plan in 3-5 pages
Value of fellowship:
The recipient of fellowship will get 1500 euros