Details about Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2022
Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Edinburgh and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers the difference between the tuition fees paid by UK/EU nationals and overseas students. . This scholarship is open for: Open to overseas students.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: University of Edinburgh
- Deadline: 06 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers the difference between the tuition fees paid by UK/EU nationals and overseas students.
Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships will be awarded for session 2022. Each award covers the difference between the tuition fee for a UK/EU graduate student and that chargeable to an overseas graduate student. The awards do not cover maintenance expenses. Subject to satisfactory progress, the awards are tenable for up to three years.
Eligibility for Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2022:
- The awards are open to overseas students commencing a Ph.D. in any field of study in 2022.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the rate applicable to overseas students and must have already applied for admission to a full-time Ph.D. research programme of study.
- Academic merit:
- Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Although candidates with an upper second class honours Bachelor's degree (or the overseas equivalent) can be considered, in order to be competitive you should really have a first class Bachelor's degree supplemented by an excellent Master's degree.
- Other factors such as financial status, nationality and the proposed field of study are not taken into account.
- The University of Edinburgh will not generally consider candidates who have already obtained a Ph.D., or formal equivalent, as a result of direct research training.
- Students already on the programme cannot be considered for these awards.
- Please also note that if you have applied for consecutive registration where you will start your Master's programme of study in 2022 and your Ph.D. the following year in 2023, that you will not be eligible to apply for an award in 2023.
- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships such as a Commonwealth Scholarship, or a Marshall Scholarship.
Deadline for Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2022:
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application by 6th June 2022
- Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.