Details about Export Development Canada (EDC) International Business Scholarships in Canada, 2022
Export Development Canada (EDC) International Business Scholarships in Canada, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business (international business, commerce, finance, economics, accounting, etc.) or business combined with environmental or sustainability courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Export Development Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canadian nationalities (Citizens or Permanent residents).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,000
EDC created the International Business Scholarships because international trade is critical to Canada’s economic prosperity and we’re dedicated to helping students – the next generation of business leaders – to succeed. Up to 30 scholarships are awarded annually, 25 of which go to undergraduate university or college students interested in pursuing a career or furthering their studies in international business, with up to five additional scholarships for students in programs which combine business with environmental or sustainability studies.
Eligibility for Export Development Canada (EDC) International Business Scholarships in Canada, 2022:
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Enrolled in a full-time accredited bachelor’s degree at a Canadian university or college.
- Studying business (international business, commerce, finance, economics, accounting, etc.) or business combined with environmental or sustainability courses.
- Returning to full-time studies for the 2022-23 academic year.
- In excellent academic standing.
- Assets: Study or work experience outside of Canada is considered an asset.
- EDC employees and their dependents are not eligible.
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career in International business.
- Academic achievement.
- Experience in Canada and abroad (work, internships, volunteering, study exchanges) during the current program.
- Leadership potential.
- The strength of letters of recommendations.
- Proficient language skills.