Details about Economic and Social Rights Fellowships (Faculty of Law) at Laval University 2023
Economic and Social Rights Fellowships (Faculty of Law) at Laval University 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $10,000
The purpose of these scholarships is to promote the pursuit of graduate-level studies in law, specifically master's degrees with an essay or thesis and doctorates, on topics related to economic and social rights. Research topics may include access to education, healthcare, services, and factors affecting health, such as housing, proper nutrition, and social security benefits. Additionally, research can focus on themes like poverty, homelessness, solidarity, social justice, access to justice for those in vulnerable situations, community organizations, equality, vulnerability, or any subject pertaining to economic and social rights.
Eligibility for the Economic and Social Rights Fellowships (Faculty of Law):
- Applicants must have full-time registration (12 credits) at the time of receiving the scholarship (fall 2023), or have recognition of this status according to Aide financière aux études.
- Candidates should pursue graduate studies on a theme related to economic and social rights.
- Students should stand out for the quality of their record (university, political or professional experience, or involvement in the non-governmental sector).
- The summary of your essay or dissertation project, one page maximum
- The list of funding sources already obtained during the last academic year
- The final transcript of marks from the previous level of study
- The most recent transcript of the current program
- A resume.
Value of the Scholarship:
Scholarship of $5,000 (for the person registered for the master's with essay. The amount available is $7,000 if registered for the master's with thesis) and Scholarship of $10,000 (for the person registered for the doctorate).