Details about ECC Pathway Scholarship, 2021
ECC Pathway Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Oct 2021. This scholarship is provided by Edith Cowan University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 20% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals (except Australia and New Zealand).
- Deadline: 22 Oct 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 20% of tuition fees
The Edith Cowan College (ECC) Pathway Scholarship is offered to all international students who apply for a diploma pathway with ECC, packaged into an undergraduate program by coursework. The scholarship offers high achieving students a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their course at ECU.
Eligibility criteria for the ECC Pathway Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants must be an international student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- Applicants must study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions).
- Applicants must not be in receipt of a government scholarship, industry sponsorship or other ECU scholarship.
- Applicants must be commencing your studies at Edith Cowan College on a packaged diploma pathway into ECU in February, June or October 2021.
- Applicants must achieve a WAM of 75 or above in the ECC Diploma Program.
- Applicants must commence the ECU course in the teaching period stated in the original offer letter. i.e. students extending the ECC Diploma Program will not be eligible.
Value of the ECC Pathway Scholarship, 2021:
Scholarship recipients will receive a 20% reduction of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
Deadline of the ECC Pathway Scholarship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the ECC Pathway Scholarship, is 22nd October 2021.