Details about East African Development Bank Scholarship Program
East African Development Bank Scholarship Program is offered for PhD degree in the field of Math, Science, Technology and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by East African Development Bank and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition, room and living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Deadline: 06 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition, room and living expenses
East African Development Bank has launched the EADB Math, Science, Technology and Engineering University Scholarship Program, in partnership with The Africa-America Institute. Scholarships will be available to experienced teachers and lecturers with a bachelor’s degree in math, science, technology and engineering with an interest in pursuing a graduate degree in those fields in the United States at Rutgers University and New Jersey Institute of Technology, world-class universities less than an hour away from New York City.
Eligibility: In order to apply for scholarship, applicant must follow the given criteria:
Successful applicants must be:
- A university graduate with a Bachelor’s degree with First Class/Upper Second Honours in Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering
- Under 40 years of age and a citizen of the EADB Member States: Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda
- Experienced Teachers and Lecturers of tertiary institutions, polytechnics with at least 3 years full-time teaching experience
- Working full-time in public, government owned institutions
- Committed to returning to their home country, to teach in a public government owned institution which is a mandatory requirement
- Diligent in successfully completing the application process by the allotted deadlines at Rutgers University and New Jersey Institute of Technology
- This fully funded scholarship will provide full tuition, room and living expenses within a stipulated budget.