Details about Early Admission Process For MEXT Scholarship
Early Admission Process For MEXT Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Genetics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by National Institute Of Genetics and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 144,000 - 145,000 Japanese Yen . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants.
- Deadline: 14 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 144,000 - 145,000 Japanese Yen
- The scholarship is open to new International students.
- Applicants who have secured a graduate degree with outstanding academic merit are eligible.
- The candidate must have a minimum GPA 2.3 or higher.
- He/She is expected to maintain a good academic standing during the scholarship period.
- Japanese citizenship at the time of application is not eligible.
- Must be under 35 years old as of April 1st, 2017, that is, born on or after April 2nd, 1982.
- He/She must have completed a 16-year course of study in the institutions in foreign countries for a five-year Ph.D. program.
- Applicants area of study must be the one available at SOKENDAI.
- Must be mentally and physically healthy undertake graduate studies at universities in Japan.
- Applicants are required to submit their CV.
- Must submit an essay expressing why and what you want to study in the Department of Genetics, SOKENDAI in no more than 1,000 words.
- Applicants must provide one or two names of their prospective mentors.
- Must submit academic transcripts with GPA.