Details about Eamon Molloy Memorial Scholarship
Eamon Molloy Memorial Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Canterbury and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $15,000 . This scholarship is open for: citizens of Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Hong Kong, or Vietnam.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $15,000
Eamon Molloy Memorial Scholarship is offered by the University of Canterbury for Asian students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies. The value of the scholarship is up to $15,000 for a year.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste or Vietnam, or who are holders of Hong Kong Permanent Identity Cards.
- Applicants must have enrolled, or be intending to enroll, in a full-time undergraduate course in their second, third or fourth year at the University of Canterbury
- Applicant must take up the scholarship in the year of application
- The applicant may hold the scholarship with any other award unless the conditions of the other award preclude this
- Applicant must permit publication and announcement of their acceptance of the award, be willing to be involved with UC publicity as appropriate, and are willing to engage in UC community activities.
- Continuation of a scholarship is conditional on satisfactory academic progress and adherence to the University’s statutes and regulations.
To apply for Eamon Molloy Memorial Scholarship, the applicant must complete and submit the online application by the deadline: 28th February 2020.