Details about Drs Man & Kang Wong Memorial Prize, King's College London
Drs Man & Kang Wong Memorial Prize, King's College London is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of MBBS, Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by King's College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £250 towards living allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £250 towards living allowances
Drs Man & Kang Wong Memorial Prize is offered by King's College London to support Master's students in Cardiology.
- The candidates applying for Drs Man & Kang Wong Memorial Prize, King's College London should be an undergraduate MBBS student.
- Applicants, who are undertaking a postgraduate qualification in the Cardiovascular Division can also apply for the scholarship.
- Should have been enrolled and King’s college.
- Academic excellence is taken into consideration and candidates are selected based on the academic merit.
- Applicants of Drs Man & Kang Wong Memorial Prize, King's College London are asked to submit a personal statement which explain the candidate's interest in cardiology.
- A reference should be provided by the personal/course tutor of the candidate.
- The successful applicants should be willing to submit a letter of thanks to the donor.
- Should be submitting a report of your academic activity utilising the prize money.