Details about Dresden PhD Program, 2017
Dresden PhD Program, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Life sciences, Natural sciences Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Applied mathematics, Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Dresden University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Dresden University of Technology
- Deadline: 23 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The Dresden University of Technology is offering Dresden PhD Program, 2017 to young scientists with an interest in science and research. The program is offered in the following tracks Cell and Developmental, Biology (CellDevo Track), Computational Biology (CompBio Track), Molecular Bioengineering and Biophysics (BioPhysEng Track), Regenerative Medicine (RegMed Track).
- The candidates applying for Dresden PhD Program, 2017 should have a master's degree or its equivalent.
- The applicants should with an excellent BSc degree can also apply if independent research and a written thesis are part of the curriculum.
- The candidates with a medical degree must finish their course study before starting their Ph.D. thesis including the German 2nd State Exam or its equivalent.
- The applicants should have excellent academic performance and research experience.
- The candidates must hold or should expect to have an undergraduate degree in the fields of Life sciences, Natural sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Applied mathematics, and Medicine.
- The applicants for Dresden PhD Program, 2017 should submit the scholarship application online.
- The candidates should submit university transcripts documenting their entire University education and two online recommendations.
- The applicants can provide TOEFL or IELTS results and GRE examination results.