Details about Draper Scholarship at University of Sussex 2020
Draper Scholarship at University of Sussex 2020 is offered for Masters, Diploma degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 1,000 tuition fee reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 1,000 tuition fee reduction
Draper Scholarship at University of Sussex 2020 is available to applicants applying to study a course in the Department of Law, commencing in 2020. This includes specific Masters courses and the Graduate Diploma in Law.
Eligibility for Draper Scholarship at University of Sussex 2020:
- You must have been offered and accepted a place on one of the following courses starting at Sussex in September 2020:
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) or Common Professional Examination (CPE)
- Criminal Law and Criminal Justice LLM
- Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law LLM
- International Commercial Law LLM
- International Financial Law LLM
- International Human Rights Law LLM
- International Law LLM
- International Trade Law LLM
- Law LLM
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are applying to study:
- Corruption, Law and Governance (delivered in Qatar) LLM
- Any Masters degree not taught in the Department of Law
Value of Draper Scholarship at University of Sussex 2020:
- There are six scholarships of GBP 1,000 available.
Applicants will be notified of the decision regarding their application by the end of July.