Details about Dr Sylvia Meek Scholarship in Nigeria, 2017-18
Dr Sylvia Meek Scholarship in Nigeria, 2017-18 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Entomology and the control of vector borne diseases. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Malaria Consortium and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees, research study allowance, accommodation, board, travel allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of selected countries of Africa.
- Deadline: 27 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees, research study allowance, accommodation, board, travel allowance
Malaria Consortium is offering Dr Sylvia Meek Scholarship in Nigeria, 2017 to students who wish to pursue Master’s program in Entomology at the Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology at the University.
- Applicants of Dr Sylvia Meek Scholarship in Nigeria, 2017 should be national of one of the following countries: Angola, Liberia, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, Chad, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, the Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Burundi, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor's degree successfully.
- Candidates applying for Dr Sylvia Meek Scholarship in Nigeria, 2017 should be proficient in the English language.
- Applicants must have a demonstrable commitment to and interest in entomology and the control of vector borne diseases.
- Mid career applications will also be taken into consideration.
- Application letter indicating an area of entomology they wish to specialize in
- Certificate and academic transcript of Bachelors degree
- Proof of English language proficiency test (for non-native English speakers)