Details about Dr Peter Crossman Scholarship 2020
Dr Peter Crossman Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by James Cook University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $7,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia and New Zealand.
- Deadline: 06 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $7,000 per year
Dr Peter Crossman Scholarship 2020 offered by James Cook University for students planning to commence their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is $7,000 per year paid in two equal installments after the Census date of Study Period 1 and Study Period 2.
- Applicant must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Must be or will be enrolled full time (at least 9 credit points per semester) at James Cook University in the first year of enrolment in an undergraduate bachelor or diploma course as at the census date for study period 1 and 2; and
- Must not have previously completed a bachelor degree
- Must demonstrate academic excellence in previous studies
- Must demonstrate educational, social and/or financial disadvantage
- Must demonstrate their contribution to the wider community, through activities such as community service and participation in academics, arts, music, culture or sports; and
To apply for Dr Peter Crossman Scholarship 2020 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 6th January 2020.