Details about Doctoral Research Grant 2022
Doctoral Research Grant 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology, Malaysia (UTM) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Allocation RM1000.00/Supervisor + up to RM500.00 /student for an academic year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Malaysian applicants.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Allocation RM1000.00/Supervisor + up to RM500.00 /student for an academic year
Eligibility for Doctoral Research Grant 2022 :
- Applicants of Doctoral Research Grant 2022 must be enrolled as full-time doctoral research students.
- Applicants who require more than the normal study duration of 36months will not qualify for the grant.
- Candidates applying for Doctoral Research Grant 2022 must not be in receipt of sponsorships or any financial assistance such as RSG, Zamalah, MyPhD, or others.
- Candidates assisting the purchase of critical materials will be given priority.
Supervisor Requirement for Doctoral Research Grant 2022 :
- Supervisors must be a permanent staff of UTM and are required to be the Main supervisors of the candidates with 'active' status.
- The application must be submitted through the SPS website and be approved by SPS.
- Only the amount that is approved can be claimed and the grant cannot be used to pay salary, honorarium or any payment to the supervisor or acquisition of fixed assets, tuition fees/allowances and any other activities that are University paid or sponsored.
- Supervisors must not be currently holding a grant worth a maximum of RM25,000.00 or beheading any research grant.
Value of the Doctoral Research Grant 2022:
- The successful applicants of the Doctoral Research Grant 2022 will receive:
- RM1000.00/year for Supervisor.
- Up to RM500.00/year for a student.