Details about Doctoral Research Fellowship in Comparative Literature, 2017
Doctoral Research Fellowship in Comparative Literature, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Comparative Literature. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, salary level NOK 432 700 - 489 300, based on qualifications . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
The University of Oslo is offering a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Comparative Literature, 2017 for candidates around the world.
- Applicants of Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Comparative Literature, 2017 must have received a Master's degree in Comparative Literature, 2017 or in any national literature.
- MA degree graduates in media studies, psychology, drama or art history are also encouraged to apply provided their doctorate project is relevant to research strands stated above.
- applicants are required to have motivation for the position and personal suitability.
- Candidates must be able to complete the research training.
- Personal and academic ability of the student to carry out the project within the allotted time is given emphasis on.
- Students must possess good collaboration skills, and the ability to successfully join in academic communities within and across disciplines in order to be eligible for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Comparative Literature, 2017.
- Candidates must send application letter which includes a summary of their scientific work and interests and a description how they fit the description of the person University seeks.
- Applicants of Doctoral Research Fellowship in Comparative Literature, 2017 must send their curriculum vitae that should outline education since high school (place, grade), positions held and details of academic work.
- Project description in 3 - 5 pages including a progress plan must be submitted by the candidates.
- Transcripts of Master's degree must be accompanied by an explanation of grading system if they had graduated from a foreign university.