Details about Doctoral Fellowship in Sports Fraud at Ghent University 2020
Doctoral Fellowship in Sports Fraud at Ghent University 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Psychology, Sports, Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full funding including salary . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 25 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full funding including salary
Eligibility for Doctoral Fellowship in Sports Fraud at Ghent University 2020:
- A completed Master’s degree (MA or MSc) in a relevant field of study (e.g., psychology, educational sciences, moral sciences). Good study results throughout the entire educational trajectory are an asset.
- A strong interest in scientific research in general and sport- and fraud research in particular.
- Clear scientific and communicative skills (e.g., critical thinking, scientific writing, presentation skills, project management, methodological skills).
- Profound knowledge of the Dutch language is a strong asset as regular contacts with organizations in the fields of sports and justice in Flanders will be required.
- Profound knowledge of the English language is a prerequisite, as the successful candidate will have to present during international conferences and publish in international scientific journals.
- Strong social skills that enable to work in team, combined with the necessary skills to work independently (yet with guidance and mentoring) on subprojects.
- Someone who integrates a flexible and creative mindset with strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Someone with a responsible personality, who values ethics, both in social contacts as well in relation to scientific research.
Value of Doctoral Fellowship in Sports Fraud at Ghent University 2020:
- A fulltime, fully-funded PhD position of maximum four years (upon successful yearly evaluations).
- A correct and beneficial salary (conform to the official university scales).