Details about Developing Solutions Chanrai Summit Scholarship
Developing Solutions Chanrai Summit Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Medicine & Health Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by The University of Nottingham and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full cost of tuition only including Â£10,600 subsistence award . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Ghana or Nigeria.
- Deadline: 22 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full cost of tuition only including Â£10,600 subsistence award
The University of Nottingham provides one full tuition fee scholarship including £10,600 subsistence award, available for a student from Ghana or Nigeria within the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Eligibility: You will be considered for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Ghana or Nigeria AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country* AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduateAND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2016 in an area of study within the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences AND
- have applied for our Developing Solutions Scholarship. Our Developing Solutions Chanrai Summit Scholarship does not have a separate application form and students should apply using our Developing Solutions scholarship application form. You will automatically considered for the Chanrai Summit Scholarship if you are eligible.
*Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.