Details about Destination Australia Program Scholarship at University of New England 2023
Destination Australia Program Scholarship at University of New England 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of New England and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $15,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, Diploma
- Provided by: University of New England
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $15,000 per annum
The University of New England has been selected by the Commonwealth Government as one of the tertiary education institutions that will award a number of the new Destination Australia Program (DAP) scholarships for commencement in the 2020-2023 academic year. UNE welcomes the opportunity to provide DAP scholarship support to new domestic and international students interested in undertaking study at Australia’s oldest regional university, located in the scenic New England region in northern NSW, with seven residential colleges at its main Armidale campus.
UNE has a long and strong record of world class research in numerous fields. In ERA 2018, UNE gained a top 5-star rating of ‘Well above world standard’, for 15 specific research fields including: Agriculture, Land & Farm Management; Animal Production; Ecology; Environmental Science & Management; Evolutionary Biology; Genetics; Geology; Macromolecular & Materials Chemistry; Pure Mathematics; Soil Sciences; Zoology; and Psychology. UNE was rated the second top 4-star category of ‘Above World Standard’, or 3-star for ‘World Standard’, for another 12 specific research fields.
Students must have applied for admission but not yet be enrolled in their degree.
- The scholarship shall be administered by the UNE Alumni Relations and Student Scholarships team and awarded on the recommendation of the Executive Principal Student Experience.
- The Selection Committee’s decision is final.
- International students are required to maintain a Student Visa for the duration of the Scholarship to ensure protection under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000.