Details about Department Of Health & Human Services Student Scholarship Program
Department Of Health & Human Services Student Scholarship Program is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Any field of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Department of Health & Human Services (Victoria) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 1100 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian applicants.
- Deadline: 24 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 1100 per year
- The scholarship is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents.
- The candidates should be under 21 years of age on 1 February 2017.
- Candidates experiencing financial hardship can apply.
- Should be living in social housing or at risk of homelessness.
- Applicants should be studying Year 11 or Year 12 at a Victorian Government school, or the equivalent at TAFE, for the 2017 academic year.
- Candidates are expected to achieve a good attendance record and a successful educational outcome.
- Applicants should be supported within the school / TAFE community by a staff member.