Details about Dean's Excellence Scholarship
Dean's Excellence Scholarship is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 20% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 20 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 20% of tuition fees
Dean's Excellence Scholarship offered by the University of Sydney for students planning to pursue their postgraduate coursework at the university. The value of the scholarship is 20% of tuition fees.
- The applicant must have an unconditional offer to study an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) at the University of Sydney Business School.
- Students currently enrolled in the EMBA and University of Sydney employees are not eligible.
- Deferral of the Scholarship is not permitted, and it is not transferable to another University school, faculty or university.
- To continue receipt of the Scholarship, the recipient must maintain a minimum Semester Average Mark (SAM) of 65 each semester, remain enrolled in 24 credit points of study each semester and have no outstanding tuition fees.
To apply for Dean's Excellence Scholarship there is no separate application process. Eligible candidates applying for the program will be considered automatically.