Details about Dean of Faculty Scholarship for Academic Achievement 2024
Dean of Faculty Scholarship for Academic Achievement 2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university except teacher training/PGCE programmes.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2024. This scholarship is provided by Bishop Grosseteste University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 30% of the tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Deadline: 31 May 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 30% of the tuition fee
The office of the Faculty Dean offers several scholarships to students who can show that they have excelled academically in previous coursework. Scholarships are given out as waivers of tuition fees, up to a maximum of 30% of the program's foreign tuition cost. Students should explain in their submission why they believe their exam results qualify them for an award.
Eligibility Criteria for Dean of Faculty Scholarship for Academic Achievement:
- Students need to be classified as international fee-paying students.
- Students should demonstrate how the suggested academic course fits into their intended career path.
- Students need to prove their financial need.
- Students should describe how they intend to use their education to advance and improve society in their home nation.
- Students should submit documentation of extracurricular activities that have improved their graduate qualities, such as volunteerism, leadership, or charitable work.
Value of the Scholarship:
Up to 30% of the tuition fee.
Scholarships are not available for teacher training/PGCE programs.