Details about De La Salle University - Graduate Scholarships in Philippines, 2022
De La Salle University - Graduate Scholarships in Philippines, 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Business, Economics, Computer Studies, Education, Liberal Arts, Engineering, Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by De La Salle University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to Filipino students.
- Deadline: 08 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
Eligibility for De La Salle University - Graduate Scholarships in Philippines, 2022:
- De La Salle University - Graduate Scholarships in the Philippines, 2022 are open to Filippino students who require financial support.
- Applicants must be enrolled in 6 units per term in a program on a continuing basis.
- Applicants are required to maintain a trimester average of 2.5 for master's programs and 3.0 for doctoral programs.
- Applicants of De La Salle University - Graduate Scholarships in the Philippines, 2022 should comply with the University's guidelines.
- Candidates who are renewing their scholarship must provide Enrolment Assessment Form, copies of grades and Certification from the Chair/Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Financial Assistance Application Form
- letter of request addressed to The OAS Director
- A copy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) form of the applicant (Candidates' whose gross annual income is less than Php 700,000 will be considered)
- A certificate of employment with compensation history
- A letter of recommendation from present employer/superior
- Copy of Transcript of Records
- Admission into the program
- Priority of college
- Financial need
- Good character
- Demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes