Details about DCU ISTAT Aviation Scholarship, 2021-22
DCU ISTAT Aviation Scholarship, 2021-22 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Aviation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by DCU Business School and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Full tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Full tuition fees
DCU Business School Aviation Department part of the ISTAT Foundation are pleased to announce a DCU ISTAT Aviation Scholarship, 2021 for Business School Masters in management (Aviation Leadership) program for the academic year 2021-22.
Eligibility criteria for the DCU ISTAT Aviation Scholarship, 2021-22:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must have completed of at least two years of undergraduate (bachelors) studies or be enrolled in graduate (masters) or post graduate (doctoral) studies.
- Applicants must hold an academic ranking within the top 25% (75 – 100%) (United States Grade Point Average requirement: 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale).
- Applicants must have enrolled in one of the following programs: aviation finance, aviation law, aeronautical engineering, aviation management, aeronautical science, aviation computer science, aviation maintenance, airport management, air traffic control, or related field.
Value of the DCU ISTAT Aviation Scholarship, 2021-22:
Successful applicants of the DCU ISTAT Aviation Scholarship, 2021 are provided with financial support for university tuition-only fees.
Deadline of the DCU ISTAT Aviation Scholarship, 2021-22:
The applications of the DCU ISTAT Aviation Scholarship, 2021-22 is open.