Details about David Garlick Memorial Award 2020
David Garlick Memorial Award 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Exercise Physiology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of New South Wales (UNSW) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
David Garlick Memorial Award 2020 offered by the University of New South Wales for students planning to pursue their bachelors at the university. The value of the scholarship is $5,000- 1 Scholarship(s) available for Duration of program (minimum).
- Applicant must be undertaking full-time study in the Bachelor of Exercise Physiology program in the Faculty of Medicine at UNSW.
- Academic merit, with consideration, also being given to any physical activities that the applicant engages in & any sporting achievements.
- Leadership skills within the school, workplace or community.
- Extra-curricular activities inclusive of sporting, cultural or volunteering/work experience
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in an area of Exercise Physiology
To apply for David Garlick Memorial Award 2020 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 1st October 2019.