Details about University of Birmingham's Darwin Studentships in UK, 2019
University of Birmingham's Darwin Studentships in UK, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Microbial (preferably bacterial) molecular genetics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Birmingham and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Fully funded scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of all nationalities (Except UK).
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Fully funded scholarship
The Darwin Studentships specifically fund PhD projects in the area of microbial (preferably bacterial) molecular genetics. Applications are considered for excellent candidates are chosen for available projects until all Studentships are allocated. Late applications will be considered if not all the studentships have been allocated.
Eligibility for University of Birmingham's Darwin Studentships in UK, 2019:
- Studentships are awarded to International Students or EU Students who are not citizens of the UK.
- Applicants should possess, or expect to achieve, at least a good upper second class honours degree or equivalent qualification in an appropriate subject. Evidence of previous research experience, for instance, undergraduate project work, is desirable.
- Qualifications of a suitable standard from every country in the world are accepted for postgraduate entry. Students from different countries whose first language is not English will need to show that they have an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English with a formal English test result. Once registered for a Ph.D. there is scope for further improvement in English via the University's English for International Students Unit.
Deadline for University of Birmingham's Darwin Studentships in UK, 2019:
- The last date to apply for the University of Birmingham's Darwin Studentships is 31st January 2019.