Details about DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) in Germany, 2019
DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) in Germany, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Varies with the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP), 2018 to international students to pursue Ph.D. programs in Germany.
Eligibility for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) in Germany, 2019:
- Candidates applying for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP), 2019 must be international students.
- Only the candidates who are accepted by the selected doctoral program that is listed in GSSP are eligible to apply.
- Once the candidates are nominated for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP), 2019 by the selected doctoral program, they are asked by DAAD to submit their applications.
- The last degree received by the applicants must not be longer than six years ago.
- Applicant must submit a letter of motivation and an abstract of your proposal (max. 1 page).
- Applicant should submit a curriculum vitae.
- Applicant must submit a letter of recommendation by two university professors from the home university issued during the last two years in DAAD format.
- Certified copies of all translated documents must be submitted to DAAD only after a letter of award has been received.
- For French-speaking countries: License or Maitrise with Assez-Bien along with a DEA/DESS degree or a Master’s degree according to the LMD system.
- any documents certifying completed practical work (internship etc.).
- Documents certifying knowledge of the foreign language required by the graduate school.
Value of DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) in Germany, 2019:
- DAAD scholarships are initially granted for one year, an extension of the grant period will depend on the positive evaluation of the progress made by the student in the past year.
- The DAAD scholarship includes a monthly scholarship of 1,000 EUR, a travel allowance depending on the country of origin, combined health, accident and liability insurance, a research and study grant of 460 EUR per year as well as rent.