Details about DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) in Germany, 2022
DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) in Germany, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Varies with the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP), 2022 to international students to pursue Ph.D. programs in Germany.
Eligibility for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) in Germany, 2022:
- Candidates applying for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP), 2022 must be international students.
- Only the candidates who are accepted by the selected doctoral program that is listed in GSSP are eligible to apply.
- Once the candidates are nominated for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP), 2022 by the selected doctoral program, they are asked by DAAD to submit their applications.
- The last degree received by the applicants must not be longer than six years ago.
- Applicant must submit a letter of motivation and an abstract of your proposal (max. 1 page).
- The applicant should submit a curriculum vitae.
- Applicant must submit a letter of recommendation by two university professors from the home university issued during the last two years in DAAD format.
- Certified copies of all translated documents must be submitted to DAAD only after a letter of award has been received.
- For French-speaking countries: License or Maitrise with Assez-Bien along with a DEA/DESS degree or a Master’s degree according to the LMD system.
- any documents certifying completed practical work (internship etc.).
- Documents certifying knowledge of the foreign language required by the graduate school.
Value of DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) in Germany, 2022:
- The scholarship includes:
- scholarship payments of currently € 1,200 a month and travel allowance; payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover;
- a research allowance of currently € 460 per year (for scholarship holders from countries listed in the DAC
- List of ODA recipients
- € 260 per year (for scholarship holders from other countries);
Under certain circumstances, grant holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- monthly rent subsidy (calculated individually, usually about € 50 to 125 per month);
- monthly allowance for accompanying family members (about € 200 child allowance per child and about € 275 marriage allowance);
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers
- A preparatory German language course (if applicable and feasible, taking into account the starting date of the scholarship);
- Material resources and supervision allowance of currently € 1,000 per year, which is paid upon application to the host institution.