Details about DAAD Croucher Stipendien
DAAD Croucher Stipendien is offered for PhD degree in the field of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Medical Sciences . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Jun 2015. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, USD30,300 per annum + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Hong-Kong.
- Deadline: 17 Jun 2015
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, USD30,300 per annum + Other allowances
- The candidates applying must be enrolled in a full-time study leading to a Ph.D. degree.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the applicant should have obtained a First Class Honours in their first degree.
- Or the candidates are expected to able to receive substantively an MPhil degree to become eligible.
- Applicants in their final year of first-degree studies can also apply for the scholarship.
- The award depends on the candidate's obtaining First Class Honours upon their graduation .
- The candidates should submit a document in a maximum of 6 pages, which should include a proposal describing the research to be undertaken.
- It should also include the names of potential supervisors and their research groups.
- A description of the candidate’s research experience and a list of publications is required.
- Copies of the applicant’s HKCEE and HKALE certificates or equivalent and transcripts of his/her university records need to be submitted.
- A set of relevant documentation to provide proof of identity in respect of the applicant’s status as a permanent resident of Hong Kong is mandatory.