Details about DAAD Bilateral Exchange of Academics 2023
DAAD Bilateral Exchange of Academics 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 2,150 euros per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 2,150 euros per month
About the scholarship:
To improve international relations and bilateral research cooperations between German and foreign universities, the DAAD supports exchanges of scientists and academics from partner countries. The basis of these exchanges are cultural exchange programmes and bilateral agreements with foreign partner organisations.
The most important selection criteria are:
- Academic achievements and, if applicable, publications, which must be documented in the curriculum vitae and a list of publications
- A convincing and well-planned research project
Monthly payments of:
- 2,000 euros for assistant teachers, assistant professors and lecturers
- 2,150 euros for professors
- Unless otherwise regulated by bilateral agreements, the costs of the outward and return journey are borne by the respective sending country.
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers.