Details about DAAD - AIT Scholarship Program, 2017
DAAD - AIT Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the Institute. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2021. This scholarship is provided by Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to candidates from Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam (CLV) countries .
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is offering DAAD - AIT Scholarship Program, 2017 to applicants from Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam (CLV) countries to pursue Master's degree at the AIT. The scholarships are available in the fields of Transportation Engineering (TRE), Water Engineering and Management (WEM) at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and in Agricultural Systems and Engineering, Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology, Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management, Environmental Engineering and Management, Energy, Urban Environmental Management, Natural Resources Management, Gender and Development Studies, and Regional and Rural Development Planning at School of Environment , Resources and Development (SERD), and in Interdisciplinary Programs Cleaner Production, Modeling Tools in Environmental Resources and Management, Integrated Tropical Coastal Zone Management, Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation and Management, and Integrated Watershed Development and Management.
- The candidates applying for DAAD - AIT Scholarship Program, 2017 should be nationals of Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam.
- The applicants should have English proficiency of at least IELTS 5 or equivalent.
- The candidates should not be more than 28 years of age.
- The applicants should a bachelor degree with a GPA of 3.00/4.00.
- The candidates should have a TOFEL score of at least 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based), or IELTS of at least 6.0.
- The applicants should apply directly to AIT.
- The candidates should submit a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation.
- The recipients of DAAD - AIT Scholarship Program, 2017 get THB 480,400 for the first year and can be renewed for the second year at THB 457,400 depending on satisfactory academic performance.