Details about Curtis-Gordon Research Scholarships In Chemistry 2023
Curtis-Gordon Research Scholarships In Chemistry 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Victoria University of Wellington and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Subject to funds available . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Subject to funds available
These scholarships are offered by the School for students pursuing graduate studies in chemistry or 4th year BScTech studies. Applications are due with the Head of School in late November for the following academic year. Information and application forms are available from the Victoria University
Eligibility for Curtis-Gordon Research Scholarships In Chemistry, 2022:
- The candidates applying for Curtis-Gordon Research Scholarships In Chemistry, 2022 should be planning to enroll in Chemistry in the BSc(Hons), MSc, or Ph.D. degrees in the School of Chemical and Physical Sciences at Victoria University of Wellington.
- The applicants should be able to complete the requirements for the degree.
- The candidates who have completed all or a portion of their undergraduate degree at the University will be given preference.
- The applicant's personal circumstances may also be considered.
Applicants are required to submit:
- Curriculum vitae with details of the applicant's academic record.
- Statement on the area of chemistry in which they wish to pursue research.
- Statement of personal circumstances may also be included
- Application Form