Details about Global Curtin Scholarships – Merit Scholarship 2023
Global Curtin Scholarships – Merit Scholarship 2023 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 25% of the first year tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian, New Zealand and international students.
- Deadline: 09 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 25% of the first year tuition fee
This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% off their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia's most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
Eligibility for Curtin University -Global Curtin Scholarships – Merit Scholarship
This scholarship is only for:
- International, fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian
- Students who have met or exceeded the higher academic cut-off score determined by Curtin specific to this Scholarship
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses for the first time in 2023
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- There is no separate scholarship application required. Students are invited to apply for the Curtin course through one of Curtin University registered education agents OR apply directly to Curtin online
- All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for the Global Curtin Merit Scholarship. Global Admissions will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Value of the Curtin University - Global Curtin Scholarships :
- This scholarship provides eligible students 25% off their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of 200 credit points only.
Deadline for Curtin University - Global Curtin Scholarships :
- The applications open on 1st August 2022 and close on 15th October 2022.