Details about Curtin University Indigenous Commonwealth Scholarship 2023
Curtin University Indigenous Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Aboriginal Studies, Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto AUD 3,000 per semester . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Citizens.
- Deadline: 18 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto AUD 3,000 per semester
Eligibility for Curtin University Indigenous Commonwealth Scholarship 2022:
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Enrolled as a full-time or part-time (at least 50 credits per semester) student at one of the eligible courses at Curtin University
- Demonstrated financial hardship
- Demonstrated low socio-economic status
- Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50 (if applicable)
- Not already have completed a course of study that is equivalent to a bachelor degree at any university, unless such degree is a prerequisite to a current course of study
- Not already in receipt of an Indigenous Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship
- Not in receipt of a Student Start-up Scholarship/Loan through Centrelink or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Not in receipt of any Commonwealth Scholarship(s) that was awarded prior to 2022
Value of Curtin University Indigenous Commonwealth Scholarship 2022:
Depending on your circumstances and eligibility, you will be considered for the following Indigenous Commonwealth Scholarships:
- Indigenous Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship (ICECS)
- Full-time: AUD 1,500 per semester
- Part-time: AUD 750 per semester
The scholarship will assist with education-related costs.
- Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship (ICAS)
- Full-time: AUD 3,000 per semester
- Part-time: AUD 1,500 per semester
The scholarship will assist with relocation and accommodation costs.