Details about Curtin Staff Funded Grant 2020
Curtin Staff Funded Grant 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Aboriginal Studies, Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 500 to AUD 2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and New Zealand Citizens.
- Deadline: 14 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 500 to AUD 2,500
The Curtin Staff Funded Grant is available to assist students from a low socio-economic background who are experiencing financial hardship. Funding for this grant has been made available by Curtin Staff.
Eligibility for Curtin Staff Funded Grant 2020:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Curtin Staff Funded Grant:
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian or New Zealand citizen
- Enrolled full-time or part-time in an undergraduate course at Curtin University in semester 2, 2020
- Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50
- From a low socio-economic background (ascertained from answers on the application form)
- Demonstrate financial hardship
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship(s)
Value of Curtin Staff Funded Grant 2020:
The Curtin Staff Funded Grant will provide the following support as a one-off payment (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits):
- A cash payment ranging from AUD 500 to AUD 2,500. The amount can be used at the recipient's discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses020: