Details about Curtin Singapore Academic Scholarship for International Students 2022
Curtin Singapore Academic Scholarship for International Students 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma degree in the field of Arts, Business Administration, IT. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 100% tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Singapore.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 100% tuition fee
- Applicants must have an offer letter for a diploma or bachelors or masters programme at Curtin University to avail of this scholarship.
- Students must be international students and must surpass the admission requirements set by the University.
- Relevant academic and English entry requirements must be met to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Eligible students are entitled to a 25% scholarship of the first 200 credits of their first enrolled program.
- The scholarship amount will be credited in the second trimester tuition fee instalment.
- Students are not eligible if they receive Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL) into their respective program.
- The scholarship is not deferrable to any commencements beyond the trimester intakes above.
- Students in receipt of any other scholarship/bursary from Curtin Singapore will not be eligible for this scholarship.